Friday, October 12, 2012

Feels Like Autumn

Today really does feel like nice autumn weather. I'm LOVING it. Although I get cold really easily and when I am cold, I can't bear it, I'm really excited that the autumn season is finally here! To me, autumn means anoraks, dark skinnies, boots, warm fuzzy socks, scarves, beanies, and darker nail polish colors- ch'yeaaah. Oh, and not to mention, college applications, college selections, and the never ending feeling of SATs and ACTs........... Sorry if that made you feel not as good as you were at the beginning of this post. 

 Happy Fall! 





Wearing: Forever 21 anorak, American Apparel stripped crop tee, American Apparel burghundy scarf, American Apparel high waisted black skinnies, Steve Madden half-spiked loafers.
Lips: Revlon Wine With Everything





No comments:

Post a Comment